MeritBSC FAQ Summary
These 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Answers provide a Summary about MeritBSC.
1. What is MeritBSC?
MeritBSC works with client companies to improve profits, growth, Return On Equity (ROE) Performance and Market Valuation.
2. What does MeritBSC do?
MeritBSC does Business Valuation, Strategy & Advice projects to Improve Performance and Enhance Shareholder Value for clients.
3. What services does MeritBSC offer clients?
- Business Valuation
- Business Strategy
- Business Advice
- Competitive Performance Benchmarking
- Company Business Evaluation
- Profitability Analytics For Performance Improvement
- Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Business Turnaround Plans and Implementation
- Marketing & Distribution Strategy
- Strategic Planning
4. Who are your clients?
Clients range from diversified global enterprises to domestic companies competing in a single business. Clients include large and small capitalization companies, as well as private firms and family businesses in a wide array of industries.
5. Who do you work with within client companies?
We work with Owners, CEO's, Senior Executives and Board Members of public and private companies.
6. What industry experience do you have?
MeritBSC has worked with clients since 1986 in a broad range of industries that span consumer products and retail, energy and natural resources, banking and financial services, health care, industrial goods and services, telecommunications and technology.
7. Which geographic markets do you serve?
MeritBSC has served clients across the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
8. Describe a few client relationships?
- Tripling of market value in 3 years for a global industrial company.
- $125 million profit turnaround in 2 years for a regional financial services firm.
- Business Valuation for a parts manufacturer in 6 weeks.
- Strategic Planning seminar for Board Of Directors in 1 month.
9. Who formed MeritBSC and what is your background?
MeritBSC was formed by Tim Butler in 1986. Previously, Mr. Butler was a Vice President and Partner with Marakon Associates, and a Senior Consultant with Deloitte Touche. Tim Butler received his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, and his B.S. and B.A. from The Wharton School & University of Pennsylvania, along with Bath University in England.
10. What is the best way to contact you?
E-Mail: Tim Butler, Managing Partner
Telephone: +1-917-208-8077 New York